Placement Update - 28.2.2017
CAMPUS PLACEMENTS. BBA (2017 - Passing out Batches) & MBA (2017 - Passing out Batches). Heartiest congratilations. Successful Candidates of S.A.S.I.I.T, Mohali. 1. Kartik Mehal (BBA 2017) placed with Renault Motors, 2. Smarika (BBA 2017) placed with Detailing Devils, Delhi, 3. Kishpinder, Jagdeep & JJyoti Rani (MBA-HR) placed with - Growth International Inc., Panchkula.
Placement Update - 1.1.2017
Campus Placements @ S.A.S.I.I.T&R Mohali. Ms. Preeti Rana (MCA Batch 2014 - 2016). Star of the Month. Selected & Appointed as Web Designer @ DEFTSOFT INFORMATICS, a CMM Level 3, STPI registered, 100% EOU Hard core Software Development and Information Technology Company based at IT Park, Mohali. Congrats Preeti !!
Letter of Appreciation
Meritorious Student of S.A.S.I.I.T&R Campus. Meet Mr. HARISH KOUL MBA Batch 2014 - 2016. Letter of Achievement Award & Excellence from Corporate. Congrats Harish !!
Placement Update - 18.4.2016
The Premier Multinational - Knowledge Process Outsourcing Business Giant - 'TATA BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES', Phase-7, Mohali offered & hired 3 MBA Final Year students of Batch 2016 namely - 1. Mir Furqan Farooq, 2. Aafaq Gulzar & 3. Aamir Khan. All of these students are from J&K, have been recruited as Business Analyst & Customer Relation Manager at handsome annual package & attractive perks
Placement Update - 8.4.2016
Placements!!! OFF-CAMPUS Selections. Let's congratulate Mr. Abhishek Dutta & Mr. Kuldeep Raj (MBA Final semester; Batch 2016 passing out) for their selection as Management Trainee at HDFC Sales, Sec-34, Chandigarh. Excellent achievement! Attractive profile, impressive package. Best wishes!
Placement Updates - 16.2.2016
WELL PLACED! Let's Congratulate Mr. Faisal Qayoom & Ms. Tajinder Kaur (Both from MBA 1st Year @ S.A.S.I.I.T&R Mohali) for their impressive & fortunate selection @ DIALBANK. Mr. Faisal Qayoom has also been offered by Indusind Bank & Ms. Tajinder Kaur was offered by Spurlink Teleservices, Mohali.
Placements Update for MCA 2014-2016 Batch
- Usman Khursheed Khan is the best placed student from MCA 2014-2016 Batch with 3 Placements as Hardware & Networking Engineer at ThinkNext Technologies Private Ltd., Nebero Systems Private Ltd. and Tata Business Support Services.
- Preeti Rajput as SEO at OnlineThinkers.Com.
Placements Update for Academic Year 2014-2015
- Academic Year 2015 observes 81% Placements across PG Courses - MBA & MCA.
- HCL Technologies, Indusind Bank, Reliance Retail, TATA Business Support Services & IDBI Bank contributed 35% of all the Campus Placements hiring this year.
- 5 students from MBA & 2 students from MCA recieved the highest Annual Packages ranging from Rs. 3 Lpa to 5 Lpa.
- Students from J&K & H.P region make best placements in the overall category.
- Best Campus Placements from MBA:- Umar Khursheed (HCL Technologies), Ravi Ranjan (Basware Inc. USA), Shahid Amin Shah (HCL Technologies), Rameez Ahmad Dar (HCL Technologies), Komal Sharma (Birla Sunlife), Manisha Kumari (Airtel), Samriti & Shimpa Rani (Airtel).
- Best Campus Placements from MCA:- Rohit Kumar (Click Labs, Chandigarh), Aashish Sharma (Click Labs, Chandigarh), Bhushan Jain (Spice Digital, Mohali), Akash Sharma (OGS Technologies, Mohali Software Park), Amandeep Kaur (OGS Technologies, Mohali Software Park).
Placement Updates - 9.3.2015
1. AIRTEL hires two MBA students named Samriti & Manisha Kumari for Chandigarh IT Park location at the designation of Customer Relationship Organization at an annual package of Rs. 1.96 LPA.
2. Rameez Ahmad Dar got placed with INDIAMART as Business Analyst at an annual package of Rs. 2.16 LPA.
Placement Updates - 27.1.2015
1. Umer Khursheed, MBA Marketing 2015 Batch has been picked by HCL Technologies at an annual package of Rs. 3.0 Lakhs. Click Here to View Offer Letter
2. BBA students got placed with TATA. Tata Business Support Services, Mohali Operations hired 4 students of BBA 6th semester at attractive packages. Selected names involve: Neha Bali, Sameer Afzal, Ajay Bisht & Gurpreet Kaur.
3. BBA students from S.A.S.I.I.T break all records. Industry Majors like TATA, DIALABANK, Basware Inc, USA hiring BBA grads on challenging jobs.
Placement Updates - 22.1.2015
1. Placements for MBA & MCA outgoing batch 2015 make a grand start at S.A.S.I.I.T&R Mohali, more than 5 companies have interviewed S.A.S.I.I.T ians for various challenging profiles across Industry.
2. Safety Circle, Digi Fame, Transformative Advisory Services, Rich Infra, Minerva International Group, Baseware Inc, USA leading corporate hiring MBA students on Business Analyst, Marketing Executive & Business Associate profiles, average offered package goes 2.25 LPA.
3. Renowned Companies & Business Houses look ahead to recruit MBA & MCA grads at attractive annual salary package, with minimum offered salary of Rs. 1.96 LPA.
Placement Highlights For The Year 2014
1. Placements make a great start at S.A.S.I.I.T Mohali Campus with more then 6 Companies offering hefty packages to S.A.S.I.I.Tians
2. Indusind Bank picked 5 MBA pursuing students at an annual package of Rs. 2.25 Lacs per annum through Off Campus Interviews.
3. Mr. Akshit Sharma, MBA 3rd semester student offered lucrative profiles & package by Indusind Bank & Birla Sunlife. Akshit has been awarded Talent of the Year award by Mr. Jaspreet Sodhi, AVP, Indusind Bank.
4. Reputed and recognized IT & Software Solutions Company, PIC n FRAMES hired and offered 2 MCA students as Trainee Software Engineer (TSE) at annual package of 1.5 LPA.
5. India Mart, a Global DIGITAL MARKETING B2B company recruited 4 students from MBA Final year at an annual package of Rs. 1.96 LPA.
6. Ms. Amandeep Kaur, MCA Final year student recently hired by Tricity based IT Solutions company OGS Pvt. Ltd. as Assistant Software Programmer.
7. Mr. Sanjay Kumar, MBA Final year student got placed with Global Pharma Giant Search Orbis Pharma at annual package of Rs. 2.50 LPA.
Flagship program - "Let's Compete, Let's Excel" for Industry Executives & Professionals
S.A.S.I.I.T introduces E-MBA & Flexible Professional Programs for Industry Executives & Professionals under the flagship program - "Let's Compete, Let's Excel".
Honor by IL&FS
IL&FS, a Global Conglomerate in Higher Education & Professional Skill Development honors MBA 1st year students for excellence in Corporate Skill Based Project in liasoning with H.P. Govt. for effective delivery of Project.
MoU with Aditya Birla Group of Companies
S.A.S.I.I.T & R Mohali signs MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with ADITYA BIRLA GROUP of COMPANIES for Internship Project Training & Final Placements.
Placements update - 11.7.2014
9 Companies visited S.A.S.I.I.T Mohali for Campus Placements & Off Campus Hiring even after end of Final Semester Examinations for MBA & MCA.
Best Placed Talent Award - 2014
Ketan Sharma, MBA Marketing (2014 Batch) got placed in 13 companies, awarded Best Placed Talent by Management at S.A.S.I.I.T Mohali.
Campus Placements by IDBI Capital, Magic Holidays, Let's Talk, Dial A Bank and Crystal Crop Protection Pvt. Ltd.
Heartiest Congratulations to our MBA students Akashdeep Singh, Amit Badhera, Aamir Baathla, Firdous Ahmad Bhatt, Lakhvir Singh, Parveet Kaur, Amit Sharma, Sugandha Batra and Ketan Sharma for being placed in reputed companies / banks like IDBI Capital, Crystal Crop Protection Pvt. Ltd., Dial A Bank, Let's Talk and Magic Holidays.
Campus Placements by Megrisoft Ltd.
U.S based I.T Services giant Megrisoft picked 10 candidates of MCA from S.A.S.I.I.T Campus for software engineering profiles & project internship". MCA students of S.A.S.I.I.T Mohali will work with global IT giant MEGRISOFT on critical yet imperative projects in php & SEO Technology. MEGRISOFT India hold campus placement drive to pick best IT wizards into MCA. 5 get placed as software engineers & 5 joined as IT-TRAINEE.
Placements of SAS students by Wipro and Tech Mahindra
Two students of SAS from BCA have been selected by reputed companies in the placement drives held at SUS, Tangori and Doaba College for Women, Kharar. Paramveer Singh of BCA got selected by Wipro and Jasanpreet Singh of BCA got selected by Tech Mahindra.
Placement Drive by HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies hold Campus Placement Drive for MBA-Finance stream at SASIIT&R Mohali on April 9, 2013; 3 students shortlisted for final round at Gurgaon. Offered annual package of 3.4 to the students.
Placement Drive by HDFC Sales
HDFC Sales picks up 3 students from MBA-Marketing stream for Sales Executive profile at the Annual package of 2.20 Lakhs per annum during the Campus Placement Drive held April 9, 2013.
Placement Drive by Agile Informatics
Agile Informatics, a U.S Based IT Giant, hold Campus Placement Drive at SAS Mohali, shortlisted 3 candidates for IT-Recruiter and Business Development profile. Offered Annual Package of Rs. 2.0 Lakhs per annum.
Placement Drive by AMZAI CUBATIC INFORMATICS
AMZAI CUBATIC INFORMATICS, an IT and Software Development company, selected 2 candidates from MBA-Marketing stream of current batch; offered the annual package of Rs. 1.96 Lakhs per annum.
Placement Drive by PANORAMIC Holidays
PANORAMIC Holidays, a Hospitality oriented Multi National Company, offered MBA-Marketing students the annual package of Rs. 3.0 Lakhs per annum, as Corporate Sales Executive.
SAS Holds Joint Campus Placement Drive for IBM-India-Global Process on 20.2.2013
IBM-Global Process-IT Park Chandigarh organized Campus Placement Drive on 20th February at SAS Group of Institutions, Mohali; picks up 4 students in Operations & MIS profile; offered the package of 2.16 Lakhs per annum. 3 MBA students & one BCA student got placed.
Placements at SASGOI
More than 25 companies interviewed SASiitians MBA final year students till date; 3 job offers for every student, Reliance Retail offered package of Rs. 1.92 Lacs per annum, IL & FS picks 4 MBA Marketing students at the package of 2.16 Lacs per annum. Naukri.com Delhi offered HR profile to SASiitian at the package of 2.25 Lacs per annum. 2 students are hired by CRISIL at the package of 2.10 Lacs per annum. Highest Package offered til date is 3.15 Lacs per annum by Rayban Luxxotica. Still many companies for placements are there in row and in times to come.
Interactive Session - Guest Participation Program by Chandigarh Job Portal on 14.2.2013
Interactive Seminar on Career Prospects and Lucrative Jobs was held by Senior Executives of Chandigarh naukri.com on Feb 14, 2013. Students from all specializations and trade areas from MBA Final Year took enthusiastic participation in session. Session remained very successful and promising. SAS group of institutions goes for business bonding & industry liasoning with Chandigarh Job Portal, a leading job search and consultancy company of North.
Placement Drive by LIVE DEFTSOFT INFORMATICS Pvt. Ltd., Mohali on 13.2.2013
Deftsoft Informatics, an IT & Software legend in the region conducted Placement Drive for MBA students; offered attractive package of 1.80 Lakhs per annum. Three students were shortlisted. Around 25 students have already got placed in industry as the total toll of companies interviewing SAS talent climbs 25 till date. More names are awaited. Highest package offered is 2.75 Lakhs annually.
Placement Drive by Oditi Global Solutions (OGS) India Pvt. Ltd. on 3.2.2013
OGS India Pvt. Ltd. Visited SAS for campus placements on 3.2.2013. Offered annual package of 1.8 Lakhs per annum. Picked up two candidates form the campus for job.
Placement Drive by CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. on 17.12.2012
CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. visited SAS for campus placements on 17.12.2012. Picked up deserving candidates form the campus for job.
SAS Mohali Ventures into Project Training with Seasia InfotechSeasia Infotech has delivered a Thought Provoking Session on Project Training to the Management students of MBA and BBA at SAS Group of Institutions Mohali. The session was very of its kind that rendered and shared valuable information and knowledge content pertaining to Project Management and Applications with in; which was taken by professionals/executies from Seasis, the IT Giant of the region. The session stretched for around 3 hours and witnessed noticable presence of more than 150 students from the management domain. Apart, students were also mentored upon - Handling Projects and Queries, Working on on-line search portals, data collection, Data Mining along with Leadership and Communication skills. on this very occasion, Col. Anil Khanna, CEO, Seasia Infotech pioneered upon the widening gap between the corporate and academic interface. He also suggested innovative ways and threw practical insight on solving management problems. SAS Group of Institutions Chairman, Dr. J.S. Dhailwal shared the dais with Col. Khanna and appreciated the views and perceptions shared by the Guest Faculty. The initiative to hold this interactive session was taken by Prof. (Dr.) Harpreet, Director-Management, SAS Group of Institutions.